Yesterday at the Montreal Beer Fest, Beau’s All Natural Brewing Company announced that they will be distributing to Quebec in February 2015. This is good news if you enjoy Beau’s beer but find it hard to make it across the border. Earlier this year, they began distributing to New York.
— Beau's Brewery (@beausallnatural) June 12, 2014
- European sandwiches.
- Panini style sandwitches with deer smoked meat.
- Wild boar hamburgers.
- Deer finger food.
- Large sausages on a stick.
- Latin America pastries (Churros).
- Fries and poutines.
- Tuna Causa with Peruvian sauce.
- Beef sandwiches with guacamole.
- Small meatballs with mild spicy suace.
- Yellow rice with chicken and vegetables.
- Gourmet pop corn, sweet and salty.
- Cheeses grilled on a stick
- “Sucre à la crème”, 50 flavors of fudge and nougat.
- Sausages smoked on maple wood.
- Skippy burger.
- Kangaroo sausages.
- Seal’s loins.
- Bison and wild boar on a stick.
- Sticky rice with red beans.
- Chicken drumsticks in sauce.
- Pulled pork.
- Pastries: cheese twists, buns, cookies, twisted sausages.
It’s that time again in Montreal to expand your beer palate. Mondial de la Bière is Montreal’s premier tasting festival. With 514 beers to taste and 107 breweries present the festival is a good opportunity to taste and learn about beer. There will be over 40 Quebec microbreweries to experience as well. It is worthwhile chance to find some great beers that are brewed right in our backyard or discover new brewpubs to visit during the summer. This year, Mondial de la Bière has also grown to include 269 new breweries that have never presented at the festival before.
Mondial de la Bière takes place for five days between June 11th to 15th and is open from 11am-10pm (Wednesday to Saturday) and 11am-8pm (Sunday). It is held at Palais des Congrès (201 Viger Street West) both insider and outside on the terrace (Esplanade on De la Gauchetière between Chenneville and Côté). Admission is free and tasting coupons are $1.00 each (approximately 2-6 coupons for a 3-4 ounce beer tasting). You can purchase a souvenir glass or bring your own glass (12 ounce or less glass).